Tuesday 29 January 2008

The Witchery Restaurant – Edinburgh



It’s become quite a tradition for my partner and I to visit Edinburgh during the New Year celebrations and last year was no exception. It is a beautiful city and this was our fifth visit to the Scottish capital!

We thoroughly enjoyed the street party (the fact that it was not cancelled was worth celebrating) and we finally experienced The Witchery! In the past I have longingly peeked though the restaurants windows as I made the walk up to the Castle and often wondered what a magical place it must be inside...

It certainly didn’t disappoint! It was incredible: the food was excellent, as was the service and atmosphere – a real treat. Don’t take my word for it though; check out the celebrity book which details some super A-List comments! My favourite one is Matt Groening’s…




Posted by: Jemma

No comments: