Tuesday 18 March 2008

WeLiveHere Website

Sheffield Icons


View of Castle Market



The Town Hall extension 'The Egg Box'



The New Roxy



The Cooling Towers



'The Scottish Queen' - Parkhill


WeLiveHere is an online gallery and store showcasing the design work of Sheffield based artist and graphic designer, Jonathan Wilkinson. The subject matter of the work reflects his exploration of the familiar and perhaps not so familiar surroundings of Sheffield and other places that he visited. These places that are still in existence, now defunct or close to demolition represent a rich seam of inspiration for him.

The works vary from limited edition runs to open editions, produced as striking lithographic prints and I just thought how cool they look and reminds me of my days as a youth especially Roxy as this is where I got my first Love bite, whey hey!


Check it out: http://www.welivehere.co.uk/


Posted by: Richard

No comments: