Monday 9 June 2008

The latest instalment from GTA - Grand Theft Auto IV






Ok this game is the real reason why I bought a Playstation 3 at the beginning of April. In previous years I really enjoyed GTA Vice City and San Andreas so I knew IV would definitely be a winner!

It took around 2 and a half years to make, taking over 100,000 photographs of New York and using time lapse cameras to capture environments and weather i.e. rainstorm intensity and sunsets.

This game is incredible and hasn’t disappointed. In fact each time I play it I like it even more. It’s the attention to detail that amazes me, for example when the character’s footsteps reflect the terrain he’s walking on or when you hear a news story on the radio reporting on events that you did during a mission – it’s just incredible!!

Things to do in GTA IV when not causing mayhem…

Get drunk
Play darts
Go bowling
Go shopping
Browse and e-mail online
Go and see Ricky Gervais at the Comedy Club
Listen to the radio
Watch TV

Check out the trailer for GTA IV:



Posted by: Jemma

No comments: